Here are the steps to upgrade your BeagleV2 firmware via a Micro SD card:
1. Power Off the Camera: Before starting the upgrade process, ensure that your BeagleV2 Camera is turned off.
3. Connect the Card Reader to the Computer: Insert the Micro SD card into a card reader and connect it to your computer.
4. Download the Firmware: Download the latest firmware for beagle v2 camera on : https://www.mintion.net/pages/beagle-v2-camera-firmware and Save this file to your Micro SD card root directory. Once the download is complete, safely eject the Micro SD card from your computer.
5. Install the Micro SD Card into the Camera: Insert the Micro SD card into the BeagleV2 Camera.
6. Power On the Camera: Turn on your BeagleV2 Camera and wait for the firmware upgrade to complete. The camera will automatically start the upgrade process.