Lasercam Camera Firmware Download
Update Date: 2023-8-9
This Lasercam camera is specially designed as a standalone product with multiple functions for laser engraver/cutter and is compatible with major popular brands of diode laser engraver, complies with GRBL protocol with Lightburn and LaserGRBL.
Update Firmware of Lasercam camera
The whole upgrade procedure will take about 3 minutes, and DO NOT cut off the power of the camera when upgrading. Otherwise, the camera will be brick.
How to upgrade the firmware online?
Released Date: 2023-9-22
- Fixed the bug of laser power and speed on gcode file;
- Optimized the timelapse video feature;
- Added more engravers into the compatible list;
- Fixed known bugs;
Released Date: 2023-8-9
- Fixed the bug on the custom setting of the engraver;
- Optimized the exit logic of the engraver connection error and return feedback;
Released Date: 2023-8-2
- Added the feature of fire detection and pause the laser engraver;
- Optimized the compatibility of the xTool engraver;
- Fixed the bug of engraver connectivity;
- Update the compatible laser engraver list;
- Fixed some known bugs;
Released Date: 2023-7-14
- Fixed the bugs of xTool D1 Pro and Creality Falcon coordinates feedback issue;
- Optimized the Clean Timelapse Video mode for some engravers;
- Update the comptible laser engraver list;
Released Date: 2023-6-10
- Update the UI design of browser interface;
- Added the control section of engraver;
- Optimized the USB protocol on connection;
- Fixed some bugs;
FAQs of Upgrading the Firmware
Why I can't see the video or the camera is offline when the download is finished during the upgrading?
When the camera is in upgrade processing, especially when the download is finished, camera system will erase the previous firmware and reload the new firmware. In this period, camera will lost the wifi connection and you can't connect the camera (or you will see the camera is offline). Please wait for a while, then camera system will connect the wifi network again automatically when the loading is finished, and you will hear the voice of "Successfully connected to the wifi".
More details, please refer to the upgrading video as follows
Can I upgrade the camera firmware on webpage?
Yes, you can upgrade the camera on the browser too. After you login the camera with the IP address, you can check if there's a new firmware on the "Firmware Upgrade" section of "Setting". If so, click the "Upgrade Now" button to upgrade the firmware of camera.
What shall I do if the camera is brick? Or why I can't connect the camera again after upgrading?
1. How to discern whether the camera is brick?
If the upgrading period is more than 10 minutes, and the LEDs are flashing on the back panel of camera, it's probably in brick.
2. What shall I do if the camera is brick? Is it able to recover?
Yes, it's able to recovery. Please DOWNLOAD the recovery files, and follow the steps in the "readme" file. Please note that, the camera will be recovered and upgrade to V1.2.2 version.
How shall I upgrade the camera if there's no wifi network?
Please download the latest firmware from this page and copy the .bin file to the root folder of micro SD card from the camera, after inserting back into the camera and power up, the camera will upgrade then.
Is it workable to downgrade? If so, how shall I downgrade the camera firmware?
Yes, the camera works to downgrade, but it's only workable for micro SD card.
Please download the old firmware from this page and copy the .bin file to the root folder of micro SD card from the camera, after inserting back into the camera and power up, the camera will downgrade then.